Discounts for organisations and their employees
Important information for customers with current corporate tickets
Some of the rules on what you can and cannot do will change on 29 March. Further details can be found on the Government's coronavirus guidance page.
If you currently have a frozen annual ticket and are looking to reactivate it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, including your 18-digit smart card number, and our team will be ready to help you. You will be sent a new card in the post, and the remaining days from your annual ticket will be loaded ready to use.
If you prefer a refund
Please send a request by email to email@example.com including your 18-digit smart card number and the name of your employer. If your employer bought the travelcard on your behalf, we will issue the refund back to your employer.
For more flexible travelling
Clipper 1-day travelcards – 10 days for the price of nine
Our trial offer is designed for flexible workers, part-time workers or anyone who travels regularly but not five days a week. Find out more about Clipper.
If you have any other queries regarding travel, please visit tfgm.com/coronavirus or call customer services on 0161 244 1000.
About the corporate scheme
The corporate scheme gives access to a discount on Metrolink annual season tickets for your employees:
- enjoy all the benefits of an annual ticket with an extra discount
- the offer means employees benefit from up to 18 weeks free travel, depending on the route travelled, compared to buying 52 weekly tickets
- employees can use it for travel to work and travel at weekends too
- free use of Metrolink Park & Ride facilities
Offer is available to organisations who commit to:
- buying a minimum of 10 annual tickets within a 12 month period
- promoting the scheme to all employees through internal channels
- working with TfGM’s ‘Sustainable Journeys’ team - they provide a free service to help organisations better understand their sustainable travel options and take advantage of support and grants where available across public transport, cycling, walking and car share schemes
To enquire about being part of the scheme, please complete the Metrolink Corporate Scheme form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org