Your get me there card
A get me there card is a smart card, so you can choose where to buy your ticket, store it on your card and use the smart readers when you travel.
It’s easy to request a get me there card – simply create an account, request a new card and we’ll pop one in the post to you. Please allow 5-7 working days for your card to arrive.
Tickets available for your get me there card:
The easiest way to buy tickets for your get me there card is online but you can decide what works best for you:
- your get me there online account - for tram tickets and AnyBus & Tram combined tickets (your ticket will be ready the day after you buy it and you will need to touch-in using a smart reader at a tram stop, before using your get me there card on a bus)
- the driver on a bus - for bus tickets and AnyBus & Tram combined tickets
- TfGM Travelshops
- PayPoint stores
Using your get me there card is simple – once you have a valid ticket on your card:
- touch-in at the smart reader before boarding a tram or at the ticket machine as you board a bus
- touch-out at the smart reader when you finish your journey by tram
- you don’t need to touch-out when travelling by bus
The smart readers on tram stops now accept contactless cards and devices for travel. Please move your smart card away from your payment cards, when you use a smart reader. For example, if you keep your card in a wallet or purse, remove it before you touch-in and touch-out. This will make sure you’re not charged on a contactless card you didn’t intend to use.